Dr. Tinh gained her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Hanoi Medical University, and Master of Science in Nursing, Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing, and Postdoctoral Fellow from Chungnam National University, South Korea. She received the Distinguished Graduate Award 2022 by the President of Chungnam National University.
Regarding her work experience, Dr. Tinh was an Infection Control Practitioner at Bach Mai Hospital, Hanoi (2013 – 2016), Research Assistant, and Postdoc Researcher at Research and Education Center for Evidence-Based Nursing Knowledge, Chungnam National University (2017 – 2023). She has involved in numerous projects that mainly focused on person-centered care, long-term care, patient safety, and nursing informatics.
Dr. Tinh is passionately helping VinUni nursing students in acquiring knowledge and skills to become internationally qualified nurses, especially associated to patient-centered care, evidence-based practice, safety, and informatics competencies. She strongly believes that VinUni nursing students are future nurses who would significantly contribute to the development of nursing discipline, as well as the health industry in Vietnam.
Google Scholar ID: Click here
ORCID: click here
- Person-centered care
- Patient safety
- Long-term care
- Nursing Education
- Standardized nursing languages
- Han, E., Giap, T.TT., and Park, M., (2023). Long-term effects of a COMPASS program on the caregiving journey: 1-year follow-up in a randomized controlled trial. Gerontology.
- Park, M., Oh, K.., Kim, H., Fan, X., Giap, T.T.T., and Song, R. (2023). Cognitive and Emotional Motivation to Explain Infection-Prevention Behaviors with Social Support as a Mediator During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Nationwide Cross-Sectional Study in Korea. Patient preference and adherence, 1063-1073.
- Park, M., Giap, T.T.T., Kim, E., et al., (2022). Nursing Students’ Orientation toward Patient-Centered Care: Testing the Effects of Empathy and Psychological Capital Using a Mediation Model. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 28(4), 361-370.
- Park, M., Dlamini, B., Jeong, M., Jung, J., Kim, J., Kim J., Giap, T.T.T, Bui, K.L., (2022). Factors influencing training transfer among infection-control professionals participating in infectious-disease training. Journal of Continuing Education for the Health Professions, 10-1097.
- Bui, K.L., Park, M.H, Giap, T.T.T., (2022). eHealth interventions for the informal caregivers of people with dementia: A systematic review of systematic reviews. Geriatric Nursing, 48, 199-209.
- Park, M., Giap, T.T.T., Jang, I., Jeong, M., Kim, J., (2021). Listening to patients’ voices: Applying the design‐thinking method for teaching person‐centered care to nursing students. Nursing Forum, 57 (1), 9-17
- Park, M., Bui, L.K., Jeong, M., Choi, E.J., Lee, N., Kwak, M., Kim, J., Kim, J., Jung, J., Giap, T.T.T., Guk, H., Na, J., (2021). ICT-based person-centered community care platform (IPC3P) to enhance shared decision-making for integrated health and social care services. International Journal of Medical Informatics, 156, 104590.
- Park, M., Jang, I., Giap, T.T.T., (2021). “Walking in the patient’s shoes”: An innovative training method using storytelling to promote knowledge transfer of patient-centered care in hospital: A quasi-experimental study. Nurse Education in Practice, 56, 103199.
- Park, M., Jeong, H., Giap, T.T.T., (2021). A predictive model of the perceptions of patient-centered care among nurses in long-term care hospitals: A cross-sectional study. Geriatric Nursing, 42(3), 687-693.
- Giap, T.T.T., & Park, M.H, (2021). Implementing patient and family involvement interventions for promoting patient safety: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Patient Safety, 17(2), 131-140.
- Han, E.J., Park, M., Park, S., Giap, T.T.T., Han, D., (2020). Randomized controlled trial of the caregiver orientation for mobilizing personal assets and strengths for self-care (COMPASS) for caregiving journey: a national family caregiver support program in a long-term care insurance system. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association, 21(12), 1906-1913.)
- Park, M., & Giap, T.T.T. (2020). Patient and family engagement as a potential approach for improving patient safety: a systematic review. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 76(1), 62-80.
- Park, M., Giap, T.T.T., Lee, M., Jeong, H., Jeong, M., Go, Y., (2018). Patient-and family-centered care interventions for improving the quality of health care: A review of systematic reviews. International journal of nursing studies, 87, 69-83.
- Evidence-based Practice
- Person-centered care
- Gerontological Nursing
- Nursing Informatics
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Hanoi Medical University, Vietnam, 2013
- Master of Science in Nursing, Chungnam National University, South Korea, 2019
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing, Chungnam National University, South Korea, 2022
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Chungnam National University, South Korea, 2023