HOW TO APPLY
Call for Applications for Outbound Student Exchange, Spring 2023
The Outbound Student Exchange application for Spring 2023 is NOW CLOSED. Please check the website and your email for updated information or further application announcements (if any) as soon as they become available.
|IMPORTANT: Please check the Application Information Link (accessible when logging in using vinuni.edu.vn email account) for the list of university options you can choose, along with other essential information for your application including the eligibility criteria set by the host universities, available courses, timelines, factsheet on living and studying at host universities etc.
- Currently be an active full-time student at VinUni.
- Have good academic standing, at least 2.5 CGPA (cumulative grade point average minimum).
- Have no major disciplinary action pending at the time of application submission.
- Have completed at least 2 academic semesters at VinUni prior to the Outbound Student Exchange Program (OSEP) and after the OSEP have at least one academic semester remaining at VinUni before graduation.
- Have an account of good financial standing at VinUni.
- Meet all the minimum requirements including the language requirements set by the host institutions (Please refer to this LINK for the minimum requirements set by the host universities)
- Step 1: VinUni students submit their applications to the Global Exchange Office (GEO)
- Step 2: Applications will be evaluated by the VinUni Review Committee.
- Step 3: Evaluation results will be announced to students from late August to September, 2022.
- Step 4: GEO sends VinUni nominated students’ application dossiers to partner institutions for assessment.
- Step 5: The partner university reviews the nominations, makes the final decision, and issues the Letter of Acceptance to the successful students following their review timelines.
All applicants will be notified of their application results no later than the end of October 2022. Time may be subject to changes depending on the timelines set by each host institution
- Each host university will admit a certain number of exchange students from VinUni. Please refer to the link provided for detailed information.
- Partner universities might not provide student exchange opportunities at all of their colleges/schools or programs. You should check the available courses or programs offered in the link provided.
- Students are required to discuss your study plan with faculty/advisor and/or the Program Director regarding the selection of the universities.
- Students can select up to three host universities in order of preference.
Expenses and Financial Support
VinUni students joining this outbound student exchange program will not have to pay the tuition fees to the host universities but continue to pay the tuition fee to VinUni during the exchange semester. Students will need to take care of the travel, visa, accommodation, insurance and personal living expenses and any administration and facility access fees required by the host universities.
Any financial support for VinUni students joining the student exchange programs will be announced when it is available. VinUni students should proactively reach out to external scholarship support to apply for the student exchange programs as needed.
- Outbound Student Exchange Program Application Form
- Transcripts from your first semester till the application time
- Other supporting documents (Awards, Achievements, standardized tests, etc.)
Notes: When passing Step 2 of the application process, students may have to submit additional documents as required by different host universities such as a letter of recommendation.
Important dates & deadlines
Timelines for Student Exchange for Spring Term 2023
- Application Deadline: 6pm, Monday, 15 August 2022 (Vietnam Time)
- Result Release: from September 2022 till October 2022. Time may be subject to changes depending on the timelines set by each host institution.
Submitting your application
Please complete all the required documents mentioned above and submit your application via this form by the deadline: Application for Outbound Student Exchange Program, Spring 2023, AY 22 – 23
For more information, please access Application Information Link.
If you have any questions, please refer to the FAQs or contact the Global Exchange Office
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (+84) 2471089779 (Ext. 9032/9029)
- Physical address: Room I306, Building I, VinUniversity, Vinhomes Ocean Park, Gia Lam District, Hanoi, Vietnam