THE COLLEGE OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT
Through its excellence in teaching, research and innovation, the College of Business & Management (CBM) aims to nurture and develop competent business professionals, leaders and entrepreneurs with integrity who are critical thinkers and aspire to move Vietnam to a respectful position in the world.
The College offers two degree programs: Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management. With our AACSB compliance, Cornell University certified curricula, world-class international and Vietnamese faculty members, modern pedagogical approaches, and infrastructure at the forefront of technology, we will prepare our students to become leaders and innovators with entrepreneurial mindset, to be employed by top employers or successfully self-employed.
With a vision to become a research focused college, the College of Business and Management will soon offer different graduate programs and provide the desirable research environment for our faculty members to conduct world-class research and pursue advances in business. Moreover, with the advantage of being in the ecosystem of Vingroup with a number of leading companies such as Vinpearl, Vinhomes, VinHMS, VinFast, VinTech, and Vincom Retail, the College will collaborate closely with these companies in research to create breakthrough products, services and solutions.
The College of Business and Management at VinUniversity is recruiting a faculty member in the following field and track:
- Field: Marketing
- Preferred Research interest: Brand Management, Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing, Retail and IMC.
- Track: Open track
The College of Business and Management at VinUniversity is also recruiting program directors for each of its two degree programs: Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management. If you are interested in applying for this position, please indicate your interest in your cover letter.
The College of Business and Management faculty members will have three major responsibilities: teaching, research and service. The workload allocation will be based on faculty rank and track in alignment with generally accepted international standards and practices at universities accredited by AACSB. A teaching-track faculty member will be expected to focus more on teaching courses.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Have a master/doctorate degree in related fields from well-established universities.
- Have a strong knowledge of the subject area combined with a broad subject background enabling contributions to teaching programs.
- Have good experience in experiential leaning methods such as TBL (Team-based Learning), PBL (Project-based Learning), ABL (Action-based Learning) and can successfully employ them in all courses.
- Demonstrate a record of teaching excellence (student evaluation, teaching award, etc.).
- Have a high spirit and strong passion for education; agile to embrace changes and take on new challenges; willing to adopt and actively employ new teaching methods; open-minded to new and different environments; team-player willing to contribute to organizational goals and initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
The salary and benefits are internationally competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.