Podcast Asian Founders & Funders:
– A professor of Entrepreneurship at VinUniversity, Vietnam
– A serial entrepreneur and founder of the world’s first formally organized investor Angel group, the Pennsylvania Private Investors Group,
– Winner of six international awards for his podcast, The Best Business Minds,
– A former Inc. Entrepreneur of the Year
– Author of six books, one that was named Top 30 Business Books by Executive Book Summaries and Small Business Journalist of the Year by Center City Proprietor’s Association of Philadelphia.
🔹 1st episode: “Meet VinUni rising junior & Vietnamese Serial Entrepreneur Tham Nguyen“. Tham Nguyen, co-founder of SpeakLab and SNAP AI Studio, overcame challenges growing up in a poor rural area of Vietnam where education and opportunities were scarce.
👉 Information about the event and registration HERE
Talent has always played a key role in the prosperity and future of each country. In Vietnam, the […]Read More
The 2022 edition of the Global Innovation Index (GII), which was published by the World Intellectual Property Organization […]Read More
In the World Bank report of March 2023, there was an important warning: Vietnam’s labour productivity in the […]Read More