· How to start a scientific research project?
· What are the basic knowledge and skills that students will need for their first time doing research?
· What are the criterias for a good research proposal?
· What effective tools can be used for a research project?
Register to join the VinUniversity Research Bootcamp (VRB) – here, you will find all answers to the questions above and launch your research project today!
Organized by the Vice Provost Office in collaboration with VinMaker Society and VinUni Research Club, VinUniversity Research Bootcamp: Kickstart (VRB) is a game-based event for undergraduate students to spend a research-focused week to learn essential skills they’ve always wanted to tackle. In accepting this quest, they are in for an adventure that features workshops, fun mini-events, challenges, panels, and many more. The core aim of this Bootcamp is to create opportunities for undergraduate students to experience the process of conducting research ideas, be it alone or as a team.
With a series of workshops, mini events, challenges, sharings – networking sessions, students will be able to:
· Listen to the sharings of research experiences from experts, lecturers and professors at VinUniversity
· Debate, share ideas and findings, obtain information and hands-on experience from specialists and professionals in the field
· Seize the opportunity to seek financial support and mentorship from faculty members for their initiatives
VinUni students can register at https://vinuniresearchbootcamp.org/, a website built and designed by students of VinMaker Society exclusively for VinUni Research Bootcamp.
Registration is due by 23:59 on Wednesday, December 1, 2021!
If you have any questions, please direct them to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Dear Colleagues, We would like to invite you to attend the Workshop on Child Protection on Friday, […]Read More