Dr Huyen has more than 15 years teaching in nursing field. She was awarded prestigious scholarships of Australia and Vietnam to gain her Master and Doctoral Degree at the Queensland University of Technology, Australia. With her research interests in chronic diseases and cancer care, she has joined a number of national and international research projects. Joining VinUniversity, Dr. Huyen’s passion is to create active and science-based lectures to bring a global view to Nursing Students.
Google Scholar ID: click here
ORCID: click here
- Women’s health
- Chronic disease management
- Nursing Education
- Cancer Care
- Mental health
- Huong, N. T. T, Anh, H.P, Hao, M.T.T, & Huyen, N.T.H (2021). Knowledge, attitude and practice of parents on maternal care in a mountainous district of Vietnam: A qualitative study. Midwifery. 102 (13091. Doi:1016/j.midw.2021.103091
- Huyen, T. H, Anh. H. P & Anh, N. T (2021). Adherence to diet and exercise among in-patients with hypertension at Dong Da hospital, Hanoi. Vietnam National Nursing Journal. 34. p. 41-48.
- Thuy, D. T, Huyen, N. T. H, Nghia, N. N. N, Hang, N, B & Ly, N. T (2021). Quality of life among out-patient with type 2 diabetes managed by Yen Bai provincial endocrine hospital in 2020. Journal of Nursing Science. 4(1). p5-15.
- Ha, N. V., Nga, N, T.T & Huyen, T. H (2020). Attitude about post-abortion care and related factors. Vietnam National Nursing Journal. 31. p. 58-62.
- Phuong, H, T, M., Linh, N, D & Huyen, N. T. H (2020) Self-directed learning skills and some related factors among newly admitted students at Hanoi Medical College in academic year 2018 – 2019. Vietnam National Nursing Journal. 31. p. 105-109.
- Van N. B. N, Huyen, N. T. H, & Thao T. P (2018). The Education system and cooperative work-integrated education in Vietnam: An overview. Cooperative Education in Asia. Talor & Francis, UK: Oxon
- Huyen, T. H, Patsy, Y, Seib, C & Anderson, D (2018). Lifestyle factors and health related quality of life among Vietnamese women after breast and gynecological cancer. Journal of Global Oncology, 5s-5s. Doi: 10.1200/jgo.18.26200
- Huyen, T. H, Patsy, Y, Seib, C & Anderson, D (2017). Lifestyle factors among Vietnamese women after breast and gynecological cancer. Journal of Nurse Practitioners 13(7), e349. Doi: 10.1016/j.nurpra.2017.05.077
- Huyen, T. H (2011). Correlates between Health promoting behavior and Blood glucose level of patients with type 2 diabetes at Bach Mai Hospital, Medical Research Journal, 74(3), 127-132.
RESEARCH GRANTS AND PROJECTS
|2021||Co-PI||Exploring nursing educational environment and learning outcomes: the context of Vietnam.
|Professional Development Grant||Intramural||On going|
|2021||PI||Stress levels among nurses and nursing students working at frontline against Covid-19.||Professional Development Grant||Intramural||On going|
|2021||PI||Interventional program to reduce postpartum depression among Vietnamese women after birth.||Professional Development Grant||Intramural||On going|
|2020||Member||Workplace conflicts and conflict management among nurses in selected Vietnamese healthcare institutions.||Seed Grant||Extramural||On going|
|2019||PI||Evaluation project of “Essential care for pregnant women and infants”||ChildFund Australia in Vietnam||Extramural||Completed|
|2018||Member at Hanoi Medical College site||DigiCare project – a collaboration project between Poland, Belgium, Portugal, Cambodia, and Vietnam||Erasmus+||Extramural||Completed|
|2010||PI||Correlates between health promoting behaviors and blood glucose control in patients with diabetes at Bach Mai hospital.||Hanoi Medical College||Intramural||Completed|
- 2018: Doctor of philosophy, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- 2014: Master of Applied Sciences (Research), Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- 2009: Master of Nursing Sciences (Advanced Practice), Burapha University, Thailand
- 2003: Bachelor of Nursing, Hanoi Medical University, Vietnam