Dr Huyen has more than 15 years teaching in nursing field. She was awarded prestigious scholarships of Australia and Vietnam to gain her Master and Doctoral Degree at the Queensland University of Technology, Australia. With her research interests in chronic diseases and cancer care, she has joined a number of national and international research projects. Joining VinUniversity, Dr. Huyen’s passion is to create active and science-based lectures to bring a global view to Nursing Students.
Google Scholar ID: click here
- Women’s health
- Chronic disease management
- Nursing Education
- Cancer Care
- (Vietnamese) Ha, N. V., Nga, N, T.T & Huyen, N. T. H (2020). Attitude about post-abortion care and related factors. Journal of Nursing Research, Vietnam. 31. p. 58-62.
- (Vietnamese) Phuong, H, T, M., Linh, N, D & Huyen, N. T. H (2020) Self-directed learning skills and some related factors among newly admitted students at Hanoi Medical College in academic year 2018 – 2019. Journal of Nursing Research, Vietnam. 31. p. 105-109.
- (English) Huyen, N. T. H, Patsy, Y, Seib, C & Anderson, D (2018). Lifestyle factors and health related quality of life among Vietnamese women after breast and gynecological cancer. Journal of Global Oncology, 4(2).
- (English) Van N. B. N, Huyen, N. T. H, & Thao T. P (2018). The Education system and cooperative work-integrated education in Vietnam: An overview. Cooperative Education in Asia. Talor & Francis, UK: Oxon
- (English) Huyen, N. T. H, Patsy, Y, Seib, C & Anderson, D (2017). Lifestyle factors among Vietnamese women after breast and gynecological cancer. Journal of Nurse Practitioners 7(3), A1-A32.
- (Vietnamese) Huyen, N. T. H (2011). Correlates between Health promoting behavior and Blood glucose level of patients with type 2 diabetes at Bach Mai Hospital, Medical Research Journal, 74(3), 127-132.
- 2018: Doctor of philosophy, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- 2014: Master of Applied Sciences, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- 2009: Master of Nursing Sciences, Burapha University, Thailand
- 2003: Bachelor of Nursing, Hanoi Medical University, Vietnam