MD. MSc Nguyen Ngoc Quang was a Resident of Bach Mai Hospital – Ha Noi Medical University, Emergency and Critical care, Toxicology specialist.
MD. MSc Nguyen Ngoc Quang has worked many years in Critical Care and Emergency Department, has Certificate of American Basic Critical Care, Certificate of Basic Emergency from Nantes University – France. He was specially educated about Perioperative Cardiac Surgery at E Hospital and Ha Noi Heart Hospital. He has been a correct member of Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ELSO).
- 2011: Certificated of Emergency from Nantes University – France
- 2012: 3 months Studied at Ha Noi Heart Hospital
- 2013: 3 months Studied at National Heart Center – E Hospital
- 2016: Joined in Basic Extracoporeal Life support at Apolo Hospital – Chennai – India
- 2016: Joined in Basic Perfusionist at Tan Tok Seng Hospital– Singapore
- 2017: Member of Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ELSO)
- 2018: Joined in a Basic Extracorporeal Life Support course at America