Nhu Dinh Ngoc Anh (Andy NHU) is a globally award-winning English IELTS Teacher, EdTech researcher with an MA in TESOL (High Distinction) at Monash University Australia, under AAS – Australian Government Scholarship award. He has over 10 years of experience teaching IELTS, English for Academic Purposes and English for Specific Purposes for tech and language students at the School of Foreign Languages, Hanoi University of Science and Technology and at other higher education institutions.
Andy’s career lies at the intersection of Media, Education and Technology. He was the Co-founder, Scriptwriter and Academic Advisor of 8IELTS VTV show, one of the most popular educational shows on Vietnam’s national television.
A 2-time TedX Speaker and a regular Keynote Speaker at national and international conventions, Andy is the First Prize winner of many EdTech and start-up contests and has become the Featured Alumnus by Monash Education Australia and the Featured teacher in the printed Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training Magazine.
- EdTech in TESOL, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning (IBM Watson, OpenAI GPT-3…)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Curriculum Mapping & Knowledge map
- Formative assessment using automation & Big Data
- Blockchain & NFTs
- Crowdsourcing & Bi-directional linking
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP)
- Blended learning and flipped classroom
- 2018 MA in TESOL (High Distinction) at Monash University (Australia) under AAS (Australian Government Scholarship award)
SELECTED AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2-time TedX Speaker
- 2021 Featured Alumnus on Monash Education social media (Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Instagram) and in “2022 Monash Graduate Course Guide” (printed version)
- 2020 Mentor for the First Prize Winning team on Artificial Intelligence ($5000 winning) at GAKKEN Start-up competition by Japan’s GAKKEN EdTech Corporation
- 2018 Featured teacher on the printed Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training’s Special Magazine Edition celebrating Vietnamese Teachers’ Day
- 2018 Global First Prize IELTS Teacher @ IATEFL United Kingdom 2018 awarded by IELTS.org, Cambridge University, British Council…
- 2017 First-prize Winner of #InnovationForGood Award Start-up contest by Vietnam Internet Forum, British Embassy and the Embassy of Sweden · Co-founder, Scriptwriter, Academic Advisor of 8IELTS VTV7 show
- 2015 Vietnam Goodwill Ambassador of SSEAYP 42, onboard Nippon Maru Cruise Ship, touring Japan and 10 ASEAN countries.
- 2015 AAS Australia Awards – Australian Government Scholarship Holder