- VinUni Residency Programs will be the first in Vietnam to use this IFOM® Clinical Sciences Exam (CSE) which was developed by the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME) and translated into Vietnamese.
- This is an integrative test focused on clinical knowledge and clinical decision-making.
- 160 multiple-choice questions which cover subject matter from the following:
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- More information and practice materials available HERE
- Exam Security information can be found HERE
- Score Reports:
- Score reports will be available in mid August, 2020*
- Applicants completing the exam will receive a score report summary directly from the NBME. Link HERE
- “Certificate in Clinical Science Knowledge” is provided for any IFOM® CSE examinee whose IFORM® score is at or greater than the corresponding approximate USMLE Step examination passing score (Step 2 CK for IFOM® CSE). Note: This is not an official USMLE Step 2 CK score.
After the GME Admissions Committee reviews the initial online application, successful candidates will be contacted by email and invited to sit for the IFOM® CSE on July 25, 2020*.
*All dates are tentative pending resolution of COVID-19 and other regulatory approval.