INTERNAL MEDICINE — PEDIATRICS — GENERAL SURGERY
VinUni residency curricula for all 3 programs are based on international, evidence-based training standards with the main goals to:
- Train future clinical leaders in academic medicine;
- Produce highly competent and compassionate physicians who demonstrate professional excellence in all they do;
- Provide mentorship, coaching, and graded supervision by dedicated clincal faculty in order to help trainees to develop into future leaders and educators; and
- Provide structured assessment and feedback that are essential components for professional growth and advancement through our program.
VinUni residency training programs apply a variety of teaching modalities, including:
- Inter-Professional Teaching;
- Longitudinal Experiences;
- Academic Lectures and Conferences;
- Medical Education & Team Leadership;
- Interactive Group Learning; and
- Scholarly Projects.