The VinUni Leadership Boot Camp has returned!
Located in Soc Son, Leadership and Teambuilding Boot Camp is now running its second batch. This two-day leadership camp offered to you by VinUniversity will help you gain more knowledge about leadership & relevant skills to become a leader by working together to overcome obstacles in the context of limited resources in a remote area. After this Boot camp, you should see yourself as a potential global leader, a team player, and a Changemaker!
Boot Camp packing list:
- Athletic clothing for two days
- 1 set of warm clothing (for evening)
- 1 hat
- Water bottle (essential item)
- 200,000 VND in extra cash for spending money
- Bug Spray
- Towel x1
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc.)
- Phone with charger (limited cell phone use during boot camp)
- Sneakers/athletic shoes
- Bring one extra pair of shoes just in case they get wet.
- Rain gear (jacket)
- Other items needed for one overnight
Rules and expectations:
- The leadership camp follows the same rules and regulations as VinUniversity.
- Be on time! (A fundamental expectation of boot camp is to be on time for each activity – attendance points will be taken away if students are not punctual)
- Clean up after each meal.
- Challenge yourself! (Leadership Camp is meant to be a challenging but rewarding experience. Take it seriously)
- No alcohol or smoking or any other illegal substance (tobacco and vaping) – This is grounds for immediate dismissal and receiving NCR grade.
- Limited Cell Phone use – no cell phones during IOGT activities
- No abuse and assault (verbal or physical – report immediately)
- Be mindful of language (foul and inclusive – help students with translation if Vietnamese is not their first language)
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear (Many of the boot camp activities are strenuous – you should wear the camo clothing as assigned).
You can have a sneak-peak by reading through previous student’s experience sharing at:
Get ready and see you at the Leadership Boot Camp 2023, we hope to listen to your interesting stories!
On behalf of College of Arts and Sciences!