Program Learning Objectives
1. “Being Ethical and Responsible Real Estate Professionals”
Graduates will have an understanding of ethical action, integrity, responsibility, and the obligations of being a real estate professional.
- Have an awareness of ethical principles and practices of real estate professionals.
- Identify issues of integrity and appropriate courses of action in a real estate setting.
- Have an understanding of the role and responsibilities of being a real estate professional.
Graduates will have independence of mind in decision making and opinion forming, working either individually or within a team.
- Have an understanding of the importance of individual opinion for a real estate professional.
- Be capable of leading and participating in teams to achieve tangible outcomes.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal communication skills.
Graduates will have a broad-based knowledge of the real estate industry and real estate profession and an applied understanding of its integration within the broader realm of business.
- Have a detailed understanding of core real estate knowledge.
- Exhibit a general understanding of non-core real estate knowledge.
- Be capable of modeling the soft skills required in the real estate industry and profession.
4. “Critical Thinking”
Graduates will be capable of identifying, analyzing, and evaluating business data from diverse sources in decision making.
- Be capable of applying evidence-based reasoning.
- Apply interdisciplinary knowledge appropriately in a real estate context.
- Have an understanding of the roles of fact, supposition, and assumption in the decision-making process.
5. “Pride in Vietnam”
Graduates will have an understanding of the role of Vietnamese history and culture in the evolution of the national real estate market.
- Have a broad understanding of the structure of the Vietnamese real estate market
- Have an awareness of how Vietnamese history and culture impacts the Vietnamese real estate market.
- Exhibit an understanding of the relationship between Vietnamese political structures and the structure and operation of the Vietnamese real estate market.
6. “Global Awareness”
Graduates will have a broad understanding of the structure and context of international real estate markets and their relationship to Vietnam.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the key characteristics of real estate markets in the global economy.
- Have an understanding of the interaction of real estate markets, capital markets, and financial markets in the global economy.
- Exhibit an awareness of the differences between the structure of the Vietnamese real estate market and the real estate markets of the global economy.